Sunday 6 November 2011

Lots of new readers, lots of new potential sponsors

Good morning everyone.  I noticed that the traffic to my blog has increased over the last few weeks, as friends and family of other Vuelta Sudamericana riders are reading up on what their loved ones are doing over here in South America.  I thought therefore that this would be a great opportunity to remind people that I still have 1,500GBP left to raise in order to run the Marathon des Sables on behalf of Mencap.

My fundraising page is http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/PaulJanes and the site accepts all major credit and debit cards.  For those that aren't familiar with Mencap, it is a uk based charity that helps people with learning disabilities.  Even if you don't want to spend much money, every little helps.

This is also a good chance to remind readers in the region of Zurich that I still have a 6 month gym and spa membership to Holmes Place to sell to help raise funds for Mencap.  I would accept any offer of 600CHF or above, and every penny goes to charity and not to Holmes Place or myself.  If you would like the membership please let me know.  The price I am offering is less than the normal cost of gym membership alone, and this membership includes both gym and spa.  The guy who purchased the other membership I had is very happy with the deal.

Thanks for listening guys, and if you haven't already please please please go on my fundraising page and donate just a little.  I will be running my ass off next year in the Sahara for you guys that sponsor me, blood sweat and tears included.

No comments:

Post a Comment