Monday 4 July 2011

I have reduced the reserve price for the 6 months Holmes Place Zurich gym and spa membership to 700CHF - a real bargain now

I am a little surprised that I have had no offers so far on ricardo.ch for the 6 months Holmes Place Zurich gym and spa membership, as the article has been up for several weeks now.  Previously the reserve price was set at 1,000CHF.  To try and encourage more people to bid I have now lowered the reserve price to a bargain 700CHF.  Recall that the market value is 1,390CHF according to Holmes Place themselves.  This is not just gym membership but gym and spa membership combined.  700CHF for 6 months works out at only 117CHF per month.  The Holmes Place spa is very new and has a lot of facilities - it is not just a sauna in the changing rooms like you get in many gyms.  You can work out and them pamper yourself afterwards, and all for only 117CHF per month.  Please see my link on ricardo.ch below for more details.  Remember that I am happy for you to verify the offer with Holmes Place Zurich before transferring the money to me on my fundraising site.  Both the manager and the deputy manager know about what I am doing, and are fully behind me.  And recall that all proceeds go to charity and not a penny goes to either Holmes Place or me.

http://www.ricardo.ch/kaufen/sports/fitness-und-heimtraining/sonstiges/6-months-spa-and-gym-membership-all-proceeds-to-charity/v/an645470774/

No comments:

Post a Comment